onsdag 10 april 2013

Thrift Shop Cool

Hm,.So there is this tune then play on the radio every now and then, We heard in while driving and figured out it was all about second-hand shopping,.Tony thought "popping tags" meant something to do with tagging walls,...but it doesn´t... The Velcros, The built-in onesie with the socks on,.and more cool stuff is actually mentioned in the song,.They might show up on this blog one day too! Anyways, if you missed it: So here are some well choosen parts of the text to the tune... Thrift Shop Lyrics Coppin' it, washin' it, 'bout to go and get some compliments Passin' up on those moccasins someone else's been walkin' in But me and grungy fuckin it man I am stuntin' and flossin' and Savin' my money and I'm hella happy that's a bargain, I'm digging, I'm digging, I'm searching right through that luggage One man's trash, that's another man's come-up I'm at the Goodwill, you can find me in the (Uptons) I'm not, I'm not sick of searchin' in that section (Uptons) Your grammy, your aunty, your momma, your mammy I'll take those flannel zebra jammies, second-hand, I wear your granddad's clothes I look incredible I'm in this big ass coat From that thrift shop down the road I wear your granddad's clothes ('kay all right) I look incredible (now come on) I'm in this big ass coat (big ass coat) From that thrift shop down the road (let's go) ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar