tisdag 8 oktober 2013

Last of Longjohns...

So, dear readers, on request I need to update this fashion site, I realize you can´t live without my advice when it comes to the usual "what should I wear then??" Fear not, Alfonsa is here to direct your moves into the warderobe of wonders! First of all, the reason for such delay, I mean is was summer, wasn´t it? Yes, and I figured all the fashionistas out there would die to catch a flash of me in my summer outfits,.but not so likely! When I look through my photos of the past months, I find non of myself dressed up for those summernite parties and tropical dancemoves,..nah. So, I have to re-think that for the next summer and perhaps hire Tony to be my private paparazzi. Eh, or not. Anyways, big change came upon our little camp. The Muurola life-style is over, we now are urban crawlers...I can desperately announce that we now live on the great rocky peninsula where the Kemi and Ounas- rivers meet! The historical ground of the pohjolan Paris, before the war,.and the charmingly re-built town of Roi afterwards (and no, we don´t talk about the war), nowadays its Rollo. The charcoal is gone, a fenix risen from the ashes, the rocky peninsula rocks. (+ Its totally fine to live in the industrial area btw, and our flat that was "tyydyttävä" is now scrubbed clean and has a real nice window facing south. we see rainbows, moonphases and lightning nicely) So, a last pic for the nostalgic trip back to the past...one of those Muurola days, hanging about in longjohns...those days are forever gone.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar